Thursday, December 17, 2009

Inspirational friends <3

Today can only very simply be termed as sad. After a long night, tears, puffy eyes, and a massive headache that lasted up until the late hours of this evening, it was great to talk to someone who would immediately raise my spirits. Rather than talk about this person, i'll write this blog to this person.
"You totally put the first real smile on my face today. You are right. Maybe all this mishap in my life is happening for a reason. In the midst of all my tears and worries I failed to take a moment to look at the silver lining in this dark cloud. You opened my eyes to see all the good that could possibly come out of me not getting acceptance into the MPH program. Thank you. I always knew there was a reason why you are a part of my life, a reason why that feeling of intense dislike that i first felt when i first met you changed quickly and has only seemed to grow in a very positive direction since then. Behind your jerk cover :) you are a very amazing person and definitely one my spiritually uplifting friends. Te amo always <3"
I now see the silver lining in this dark cloud because of my inspirational friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment