Friday, January 1, 2010

Two Thousand and Ten

This year is without a doubt my year. I can feel it in my bones. (excuse my use of cliches) lol
I have been thinking about new years resolutions and what I want to do this year and its hard to narrow it down.
First though, I know that this year I have to do me.This year has to be a year focused primarily on me. My time, effort, and energy has been spent on getting people's approval, making other people happy and proud, and I have forgotten to focus on me. I need to regain my sanity, my love for myself, and my desire to live for me.
I'll talk more about this as the year goes by :)
Secondly, I want to pick up a hobby. Ok this one was inspired by the movie Julie & Julia. I want to pick up a hobby, something new and exciting that I will be passionate about and that will take up my time and be that one thing that I actually look forward to during my day. Something I will do all by myself and that will allow me to spend quality time with me and create an environment where I can broaden my horizon and maybe even find a new hidden talent :)
I am looking forward to this year. Tons of blogging because I have a lot that I need to talk about :).
I'm ready for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment